Size: 26 x 22 x 9 cm (Length x Height x Width)
- Full-grain leather (camel color) & cowhide (light brown, dark brown and black)
- Polyester lining (ultramarine blue color)
- Gold-color hardware
- Inside compartments: 3; Zippered pockets: 2
- Adjustable strap drop: 50- 60 cm
- MADE IN COLOMBIA
The soft dust bags to protect our carriel bags use 100% natural cotton and are sewn by Colombian women who are the head of their household.
NOTE: As any handcraft, slight differences in each product is what makes it unique! We only use natural leather, natural stains, wrinkles, lines, or small bumps are a proof that you are getting real leather. Slight differences in each piece and the natural characteristics of real artesanal leather are not included in the return conditions, thanks for your understanding.
Our carriel bags come in our signature Bomboná packaging made out of hard cardboard which provides high resistance and protection from humidity. We strive to reduce our footprint to the environment and purposely do not use paper tags or plastic bags and have designed our boxes to be able to be folded flat for ease of transportation. We also use vegetable-based printing inks for our box prints.
- Clean with a dry cloth and leather cleaner.
- Use our dust bag to keep the leather intact and stuff the bag with soft items or an organizer for it to keep its shape.
- Store the bag in a dry place away from the sun (suggest to store it upright or flat- do not hang the bag as this will damage the handle and could misshape it).
- Avoid putting other objects on the top of your bag to prevent the leather from getting deformed.