Colombian Handmade Carriel – Prolífico
Colombian historical premium hand-made leather. A brand for adventurous people who love freedom and dare to be unique and establish their own style. Bomboná Carriel bags are 100% hand made by Colombian artisans from Nariño using full grain leather and applying traditional handcraft techniques passed down to them through generations. Because our carriel bags use cowhide, you are getting a totally unique piece! Please note that the cowhide pattern of each bag might vary slightly from the photo but will be having similar colors.
NOTE. As any handcraft, slight differences in each product is what makes it unique! We only use natural leather, natural stains, wrinkles, lines, or small bumps are a proof that you are getting real leather. Slight differences in each piece and the natural characteristics of real artesanal leather are not included in the return conditions, thanks for your understanding.
Size: 26 x 22 x 9 cm (Length x Height x Width)
- Full-grain leather (black color) & cowhide (black and brown)
- Polyester lining (fuchsia color)
- Gold-color hardware
- Inside compartments: 3; Zippered pockets: 2
- Adjustable strap drop: 50- 60 cm
- MADE IN COLOMBIA
The soft dust bags to protect our carriel bags use 100% natural cotton and are sewn by Colombian women who are the head of their household.
Our carriel bags come in our signature Bomboná packaging made out of hard cardboard which provides high resistance and protection from humidity. We strive to reduce our footprint to the environment and purposely do not use paper tags or plastic bags and have designed our boxes to be able to be folded flat for ease of transportation. We also use vegetable-based printing inks for our box prints.
- Clean with a dry cloth and leather cleaner.
- Use our dust bag to keep the leather intact and stuff the bag with soft items or an organizer for it to keep its shape.
- Store the bag in a dry place away from the sun (suggest to store it upright or flat- do not hang the bag as this will damage the handle and could misshape it).
- Avoid putting other objects on the top of your bag to prevent the leather from getting deformed.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.